Though most everyone on the planet would benefit from coaching, some people are just not coachable. To determine if you are coachable, review the statements below and see how well they describe you.
- I’m open to new ideas and possibilities for my leadership and my business.
- I value outside perspectives on myself and my business.
- I’m not looking for a silver bullet or someone to come in and “fix it”.
- I want to make changes for the better and will commit myself to doing what it takes.
- I know I don’t have all the answers.
- I’m ready to make some changes.
- I want to see myself more clearly.
- I own the results I’m getting from my company.
- I know what, in my leadership and/or my business, I want to be better.
- I’m willing to change my behavior to get a better result for myself and my company.
If five or more of these statements describe you, it’s time to take some action.